Chicken caesar burgers! These are the perfect way to switch up burger night or add a fun twist to any barbecue or gathering. The burgers are made with lean ground chicken, Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, lemon, and your favorite light Caesar dressing. I like to serve them up on toasty rolls (think croutons!) layered with lettuce, tomato, onion, and sprouts. No one would blame you either for melting some extra Parmesan on top.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Chicken Caesar Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Mix together all of the ingredients until just mixed. If time permits, let rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Divide into patties, based on the number of servings. They should be around 4 oz. each.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side or cook in a skillet.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.