Low Carb Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 5 U green onions, chopped
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 U carrot, grated
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
Place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until in small rice like pieces. Microwave or steam for 2-4 minutes until soft.
Heat your pan over medium high heat. Whisk together the egg and egg white and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of vegetable oil to the pan. Add the eggs and cook until just scrambled. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add the remaining vegetable oil and sesame oil to the hot pan. Add the scallions, cabbage, carrot, garlic, ginger, and any other veggies you like. Cook for 1-2 minutes until they just begin to soften.
Add the cauliflower rice and cook for 2-4 more minutes, stirring constantly, until the rice begins to crisp up.
Add the soy sauce and egg. Stir together and cook for 1 more minute.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.