videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Pulse the cauliflower in a food processor into rice like pieces. You can also finely chop the cauliflower or grate it if you don't have a food processor. If you like garlic, you could add 1-2 cloves here as well.
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the cauliflower rice and cook until tender. If it burns or sticks at all, add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Turn off the heat and add the lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.