Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 1 U jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth (vegetable broth)
- 1 U bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.