Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 2/3 cup low sodium chicken broth (vegetable broth)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 U lime
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Make the cauliflower rice: Remove the stem and outer green leaves. If using a food processor, roughly chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces. If using a box grater, cut into four quarters. Food processor: If you have a grater attachment, you will get the best results. If not, you can process in the normal way. Add three cauliflower florets to the food processor and grate into small rice like pieces. Box grater: Carefully grate the cauliflower quarters against the medium-sized holes of the box grater. Repeat until the whole cauliflower is in small rice-like pieces.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.