videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces.
- Chop cauliflower in a food processor until it it broken into small “rice” like pieces.
- Option 1: Place the desired serving size in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes to 3 minutes until it is at your desired consistency. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste and any other spices of flavoring.
- Option 2: Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a small pan. Add 1 diced shallot or 1/4 cup onion and saute until translucent. Add cauliflower rice and cook for 3-5 minutes until at your desired consistency. Add fresh herbs, spices, or your other favorite add ins.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.