Coleslaw seems to be a staple in summer dining but all too often it is packed with calories from the mayonnaise and copious amounts of added sugar. Usually the healthy slaw part is lost in a sea of dressing. This recipe sets out to be different and makes the cabbage the star of the show. Don't worry, you still get all that great traditional coleslaw taste, just without all the calories and fat.
Skinny Tricolor Coleslaw
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 10 oz. cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage salad mix)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.