To be honest I almost always opt for beef when making burgers or ordering burgers out. Although I like turkey burgers, sometimes I find they can get a bit dry or bland. My friend changed all that for me this past weekend when she served these delicious barbecue cheddar turkey burgers. Her secret is to add some of the barbecue sauce to the patty to keep everything nice and dry as well as make sure the meat is really well seasoned with Worcestershire, paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper. Then topped with some grilled onions and cheddar cheese and you have a really delicious meal.
Barbecue Cheddar Turkey Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lb. 99% lean ground turkey
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 tbsp. BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 U onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.