videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Cowboy Turkey Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped finely
- 1 U jalapeno, chopped finely (seeded for less heat)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Divide into four patties and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cook burgers on the grill for 5-6 minutes each side or until cooked through completely. You can also cook in a skillet for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Serve on your favorite low calorie roll or a bed of greens and add your favorite condiments.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.