Oatmeal muffins are my jam and these rank up there as some of my all time favorites. It’s basically portable oatmeal, baked into a cute little muffin, and this time it’s packed with banana, coconut, and chocolate. It can’t get much better than that. This recipe makes 6 muffins, but I recommend making more since they are sure to go quick.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Banana Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 U banana, mashed
- 2 U egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix together the oats, coconut, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, whisk together the egg whites, banana, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir just enough to incorporate everything. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin. Bake for 16-20 minutes or until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.