Double Bean Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 15 oz canned black beans
- 15 oz canned white beans
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp cilantro, minced
- 3 tbsp onion, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 1/16 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Drain and rinse the beans well. Add them to a bowl with the spices, steak seasoning, onion, cilantro, garlic, and bread crumbs.
Mash together the beans using a fork or a masher.
In another bowl whisk together the eggs and Worchestershire sauce. Add to the beans and using your hands, combine. Divide the bean mixture into six patties.
Spray a large skillet with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook for five minutes on the first side and then flip and cook for another five minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.