Simple Asian Stir Fried Vegetables with garlic, ginger, and soy sauce come together in less than 15 minutes for a healthy side dish. Jump to Recipe
I am constantly making simple veggie stir frys. They make the perfect quick side dish or base for building a delicous meal. Although I usually throw whatever veggies and sauce I have around into my stir frys, this is the one I make most often. A simple combination of ginger, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, and a store bought Asian veggie mix that can be sweetened with some sugar or made spicy with some Sriracha. It's ready in under 10 minutes and is versatile enough to go with almost any meal.
Simple Asian Stir Fried Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 16 oz. Asian vegetable stir fry mix
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger , minced
- 4 U green onions
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.