Spicy Quinoa Stirfry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted, divided
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 U egg
- 2 U egg whites
- 6 U scallions, chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas, chopped
- 4 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat your pan over medium high heat. Whisk together the egg and egg whites and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tsp of coconut oil to the pan. Add the eggs and cook until just scrambled. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add the remaining vegetable oil and sesame oil to the hot pan. Add the scallions, cabbage, carrot, broccoli, pea pods, garlic, and ginger. Cook for 2-4 minutes until they just begin to soften. Add 1-2 tbsp. of water if needed.
Add the quinoa and cook for 2-4 more minutes, stirring constantly, until the quinoa begins to crisp up.
Add the soy sauce, Sriracha, and egg. Stir together and cook for 1 more minute.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.