Sunday Slow Cooker: Sausage Gnocchi Soup
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1 U onion, chopped
- 2 U carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 U celery ribs, chopped
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 20 oz can diced tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cups spinach
- 10 oz. package gnocchi
Add the sausage, onion, carrots, celery, chicken broth, salt, pepper, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
During the last hour of cooking add the spinach and gnocchi.
Serve with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.