- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 tbsp red curry paste
- 14 oz. canned lite coconut milk
- 2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 14 oz. Asian vegetable mix
- 2 cups cooked boneless and skinless chicken breast, shredded
- 1 U Juice of 1 lime
Heat a large soup pot over medium high heat.
Add the curry paste and 1/4 cup coconut milk. Whisk until the curry paste is completely dissolved. Add the remaining coconut milk, chicken stock, and the fish sauce.
Add the snow peas, snap peas, cauliflower, red pepper, and chicken breast. Bring to a boil, then turn down and let simmer for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from heat and add lime juice. Taste and add more lime juice, fish sauce, or salt if needed.
Serve with green onions, cilantro, and sliced jalapenos.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.