Lately I have been making really simple recipes and meals. Perhaps it’s a reaction to the holidays and abundance of rich dishes and sweets, but more likely it’s a lack of energy after long work days and holiday to-do-lists taking over any available brain space. Keeping that in mind, today’s recipe is a simple rosemary and garlic chicken breast that can be grilled or seared in a pan and finished in the oven.
Simple Rosemary Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, minced (leaves only)
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey (optional)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- Get IngredientsNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.