- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup summer squash, chopped
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp. green curry paste (or to taste, curry pastes vary greatly in flavor)
- 1 tsp sugar (or Stevia)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce (or splash fish sauce)
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, mushrooms, summer squash, spinach, and curry paste to the pan.
Saute for 6-8 minutes or until veggies are just tender, stirring as needed.
Stir in the sugar and add the shrimp. Saute for about 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
Add the coconut milk and soy sauce. Cook for another 30 seconds and serve with green onions.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.