These healthy slow cooker Coconut Curry Chicken Breasts require just six ingredients and are low carb, Paleo, and Whole30 friendly. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken Breasts
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 14 oz. can lite coconut milk
- 4 oz. green curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar (leave out for Paleo/Whole30, low carb)
- 4 cups Asian vegetable mix (or your own)
- 1 U whole jalapenos (optional)
Add the chicken to the slow cooker.
Whisk together the coconut milk, 1/2 the curry paste, and brown sugar. Taste and add more curry paste if needed. If using the jalapenos for extra heat, add them whole to the crockpot.
Cook on low for 4 hours. Open and add the vegetables. Cook for 30 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.