This is an incredibly easy and affordable weeknight dinner solution. Boneless skinless chicken thighs marinated in a delicious combination of smoky paprika, lemon, thyme, and garlic that’s cooked on the grill or under the broiler in about 10 minutes. It couldn’t get much simpler and goes well with virtually any side dish you have in mind. It also makes great leftovers served over greens or in a tangy chicken salad with some yogurt or mayo and crunchy veggies. It’s also low carb, Paleo, gluten free, and clean eating friendly which makes it’s a winning dish for lots of different diets.
Lemon and Smoked Paprika Chicken Thighs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 U lemon
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.