videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Slow Cooker Red Pepper Paprika Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 U carrots, peeled and chopped
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 U red peppers, sliced
- 2 tbsp. paprika
- 1.67 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup nonfat chicken broth
- 1/4 cup low fat sour cream (substitute crushed almonds for Paleo, Whole30® )
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, carrots, carrots, and red pepper. Cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the paprika and cook about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour the mushroom mixture over top along with the chicken broth.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Slowly stir in sour cream and cook for 10 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.