Sunday Slow Cooker: Pork Paprikash
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 lbs lean pork tenderloin
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 U red pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground caraway
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
Season the pork with salt and pepper.
Add the pork to the slow cooker with the onions, peppers, garlic, and thyme.
Whisk together the paprika, caraway, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, chicken broth, and tomato paste. Pour over pork.
Cook on low for 8 hours. When ready to serve, shred the pork with 2 forks and mix in the sour cream.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.