Paprika Lime Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 2 U limes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Mix together all of the spices, vegetable oil, juice from both limes, and garlic. Marinate chicken in this mixture for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Option 1: Preheat a grill or grill pan oven medium high heat and grill for about 2-3 minutes per side until cooked through.
Option 2: Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through completely.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.