videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Buffalo Ranch Panko Baked Chicken Tenders
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried chives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and pierce it all over with a fork. Add the buffalo sauce and refrigerate for 4 hours or more.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Arrange a wire rack on top of a baking sheet covered with foil or parchment.
- In a shallow dish combine the Panko breadcrumbs with all of the spices.
- Remove the chicken from the buffalo sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Dip each piece into the Panko ranch breadcrumbs.
- Place on the wire rack and bake for 18-20 minutes until cooked through completely. The wire rack will help ensure the chicken stays crispy and doesn’t get soggy on one side.
- If the chicken doesn’t brown, broil it for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Serve on it’s own or with your favorite dipping sauce.
- To freeze, layer cooked chicken tenders in a freezer safe bag or container with parchment paper. To reheat, place in a hot oven (400 degrees) for 15 minutes or microwave for 3-4 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.