Can someone please let me in on the secret of successful indoor grilling with a grill pan? Literally each and every time I try my apartment fills with smoke, the smoke alarm begins to scream, and my clothes smell like a campfire for weeks. This can’t happen to everyone and it honestly is the scene in my kitchen each and every time I whip out the grill plan. There must be a secret. Please let me in on it.
In other news, I would completely suffer through this to eat this chicken again. The sauce comes together in just a few minutes in the food processor. The chicken is grilled with just a touch of salt and pepper. Then everything is combined for a delish sweet, spicy, and quick dinner. Perfect for summer barbecues and the sauce is versatile enough to work with virtually any protein.
Honey Chipotle Grilled Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless and skinless chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. chipotles in adobo, seeded
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup ketchup (gluten free version for GF)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.