- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 U zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 U summer squash, chopped
- 8 oz. high fiber pasta (or whole wheat pasta)
- 1 cup dry white wine (or vegetable broth)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. parsley, minced
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.