- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 U zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 U summer squash, chopped
- 8 oz. high fiber pasta (or whole wheat pasta)
- 1 cup dry white wine (or vegetable broth)
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 tsp. parsley, minced
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to directions.
In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Sauté the vegetables until just cooked. Remove and set aside.
Add the white wine, broth, lemon juice, and garlic to the pan. Cook for about 7 minutes until it reduces by half.
Add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Lower the heat to medium and add the vegetables and drained pasta.
Serve with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.