Ground Turkey and Spaghetti Squash Curry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 lb. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp. green curry paste
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 U Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar (leave out for Whole® , Paleo, etc.)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Season with salt and black pepper. Bake for about 1 hour on a baking sheet with the cut side down. To microwave cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds. Place on a microwave safe dish and cover. Microwave 8-9 minutes or until soft. Scrape out all the flesh. Set aside.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.