Broccoli and Cheese Frittata
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 10 oz. frozen broccoli, defrosted and drained
- 1 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 U eggs
- 4 U egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook fro 2-3 minutes.
Add the broccoli and cook until warm.
Meanwhile mix together the ricotta, Parmesan eggs, egg whites, salt, and pepper.
Add the broccoli to a baking dish. Pour the eggs and ricotta over top.
Bake for 35 minutes or until firm.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.