I love everything about this frittata. Brussels sprouts are one of my all time favorite vegetables. Bacon, enough said. A touch of red onion and some eggs. It's the perfect fall breakfast, lunch, or dinner and will be in constant rotation in my home this fall. Just make sure the Brussels sprouts are nice and tender before adding the eggs. There is nothing worse than a raw Brussel sprout in this dish. You can also roast the sprouts if you have more time. Delish.
Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Frittata
- Print Recipe
- Download PDF
- 4 U pieces bacon, coarsely chopped (center cut)
- 1 U small red onion, chopped finely
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, finely chopped
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 U large eggs
- 3 U egg whites
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.