Breakfast Apple Crisp
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U apples, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (for crisp)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (for crisp)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats (for crisp)
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour (for crisp)
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped (for crisp)
- 1 tbsp butter, room temperature (for crisp)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. Add the chopped apples and toss with sugar and cinnamon.
Make the crisp using your hands, combine the oats, flour, almonds, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter to create the crumb topping. Spread evenly over the apples.
Bake for 40-45 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.