videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Quinoa Egg Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk the egg and egg whites together. Then combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Line your muffin tin with six liners and spray with cooking spray. Divide the mixture evenly among the six muffins.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.