- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups spaghetti squash
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups spinach
- 14 oz vegetarian sausage style crumbles
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
First you will need to cook your spaghetti squash. The easiest way to cook it is in the microwave. Lately my favorite way to do it is to just stab a bunch of holes in the squash, like you are cooking a potato and then throw the whole thing in the microwave for 10 minutes. It should be soft when you take it out.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.