videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Spaghetti Squash Gratin
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Cut your spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Spray with non stick cooking spray and place flesh side down on a baking sheet covered in foil. Let cook for 45 minutes or until squash is cooked through and tender. Let squash cool and once it has, pull out the spaghetti squash with a fork. Chop the squash into smaller pieces and measure out 4 cups.
- Spray a non stick pan with cooking spray and sauté and onions and garlic until translucent and fragrant. Add the spaghetti squash and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the three eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add the milk, cheese, basil, and salt and pepper and mix together. Add the squash and stir together.
- Spray an 8 or 9 inch pie plate or casserole dish with cooking spray and add in egg, cheese, basil, and squash combination.
- Sprinkle the top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.