Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 U slices reduced calorie wheat bread
- 2 oz deli turkey breast
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 3 tbsp shredded mozzarella cheese, part skim
- Salt and pepper
Microwave the cream cheese for about 30 seconds until soft.
Mix in the spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, salt, and pepper.
Spread the mixture into between the two slices of bread. Layer in the turkey if you are using it.
Grill in a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray until warm and toasty.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.