Sunday Slow Cooker: Apple Cranberry Steel Cut Oatmeal
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 1/4 cup steel cut oats
- 3 U apples, chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp brown sugar (or honey, more maple syrup, or agave)
- 3 cups nonfat milk (or almond milk)
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 U Pinch of salt
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Spray your crockpot with cooking spray or use a crockpot liner.
Add everything to the crockpot and stir together.
Cook on low for around 6 hours. Cooking times may vary slightly depending on your crockpot.
To reheat leftovers, simply microwave with some additional milk or water.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.