Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup dry steel cut oats
- 1/2 tbsp butter (or vegan butter)
- 14 oz. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups warm water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1.5 tbsp pumpkin pie spices
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Combine soy milk or almond milk, water, pumpkin, salt, pumpkin pie spices, and cranberries to the slow cooker and stir together. Then stir in the toasted oats. I prefer light vanilla almond milk in this recipe because it adds some nuttiness but soy milk or even regular skim milk will work. If you can’t find light vanilla almond milk, you could use regular almond milk and add in some vanilla extract.
Turn the slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours and head to sleep! I usually put this on right before I go to bed because if it cooks too long it can get mushy. In the morning, you will wake up to delicious pumpkin pie oatmeal. This recipe will keep well in the fridge. I put mine in 1 cup servings and then just throw them in the microwave for a minute and they are ready to go. Add a little milk if needed when reheating.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.