Twenty Five Whole30® Slow Cooker Recipes
Whole30 Slow Cooker Recipes are a game changer when it comes to completing a Whole30. Find amazing crockpot recipes for chicken, beef, pork, vegetables, soups, stews, and more.
If you are considering doing a Whole30, the slow cooker can be your best friend. First, it's an easy and stress free way to prepare a meal. Additionally, since many people struggle with lunches on the Whole30, it can be the perfect way to prep lunches for the week. Just make up a big batch of your favorite Whole30 slow cooker recipe and then eat it for lunch during the week with salads, lettuce wraps, baked potatoes, veggies, or cauliflower rice. Additionally, even if you aren't doing Whole30, all of these recipes are gluten-free with no added sugars and are Paleo friendly, although you will have to substitute sweet potatoes for white potatoes in a couple recipes.
The other amazing thing about using your crockpot for the Whole30 is that it is an incredible way to build flavors without needing lots of extra, noncompliant ingredients. Cooking protein low and slow in the crockpot with ingredients like onion, garlic, tomatoes, fresh herbs, coconut aminos, citrus, and other flavors adds tons of flavor to recipes that would be difficult to build otherwise. These recipes will become the cornerstone of your meal planning since they can be utilized in all kinds of dishes. Doing a Whole30 is cooking intensive, so large recipes like these are a game changer.
Interested in more Whole30 recipes?
- Slow Cooker in Chili Verde, 204 calories: This classic Mexican dish gets all its flavors from a homemade spicy green salsa made with tomatillos, cilantro, garlic, onion, poblano peppers, and jalapenos. The chicken soaks in tons of flavor and is delicious over cauliflower rice with avocado, scrambled with eggs, or served in a baked sweet potato.
- Slow Cooker Chorizo Spiced Pulled Pork, 190 calories: This slow cooked pork is rubbed in the most amazing spice rib that mimics the flavor of chorizo. It's smoky, savory, and spicy and tastes amazing wrapped up in lettuce wraps, served with a Whole30 slaw, or topped with mango salsa.
- Slow Cooker Spicy Braised Beef, 233 calories: If you love spice, this braised beef is the recipe for you. It comes out perfectly tender with just the right amount of heat. We like to eat it with mashed cauliflower, roasted sweet potatoes, or mashed butternut squash.
- Slow Cooker Beef Encebollado (Beef with Onions), 215 calories: This slow cooked beef and onion dish is a Latin American dish with fall apart tender beef covered in slow cooked onions. Serve it with roasted vegetables, cauliflower cilantro rice, or roasted cabbage steaks.
- Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Chicken, 215 calories: This spin on a Mississippi Pot Roast made with chicken couldn't be easier to make and is always a family favorite. Made with pepperoncinis and Italian seasoning, this simple dish is one that can be utilized a million ways.
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Soup, 62 calories: Soup was one of my favorite things to eat while doing a Whole30 and this recipe gives you three options - a sweet version with apples, a spicy version with chipotle peppers, and a classic option.
- Slow Cooker Rustic Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup, 75 calories: This is another great Whole30 soup recipe. Having individual portions of soup stored in your fridge or freezer is great to pull out for a quick meal, side dish, or snack when hunger strikes.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore with Mushrooms, 246 calories: Make this classic Italian dish and serve it over a bed of spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles.
- Slow Cooker Low Carb White Chicken Chili, 258 calories: Many people forget that you can make a pretty amazing chili without the beans. This white version uses green salsa to add tons of flavor without needing a hundred different ingredients. Bulk it up with cauliflower rice, sweet potatoes, or regular potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Korean Beef Tacos, 256 calories: Sweet, spicy, and completely addicting - you will seriously love these Slow Cooker Korean Beef Tacos. Plus they couldn't be easier to make!
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef for Tacos, 237 calories: This spicy shredded beef seriously makes the best meat for tacos and bowls. It reminds me of Barbacoa from Chipotle but with any extra additives. Serve it as tacos in lettuce or jicama shells, as a burrito bowl with cauliflower rice, or stuffed into a baked sweet potato with avocado and chopped tomato.
- Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken, 230 calories: This 3 ingredient salsa chicken couldn't be easier to make and tastes amazing. Make it as spicy as you like by choosing a mild, medium, or hot green salsa. You can also toss in some extra jalapenos for evenmore heat.
- Slow Cooker Barbacoa Chicken, 193 calories: This barbacoa chicken is one of those meals I can eat all the time, cooked with chipotle peppers for an easy and flavored filled filling for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and more.
- Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Beef, 221 calories: This slow cooker beef recipe comes out fork tender and is packed with flavor. Makes a great dish for meal prep since it can be served in a million different ways.
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Paprika Chicken, 231 calories: This is another family favorite. The smoky and sweet paprika adds tons of flavor along with garlic, red peppers, and onion. Our favorite way to eat it is over mashed celery root, butternut squash, or cauliflower.
- Slow Cooker Curry Chicken and Vegetables, 286 calories: This is what I make when I am craving Thai take-out on Whole30. Just make sure to find compliant Thai curry paste and use full fat coconut milk.
- Slow Cooker Lemon Artichoke Chicken Soup, 285 calories: This is another great soup recipe to have around on the Whole30. The artichoke and lemon make everything pop and it's nice and filling.
- Slow Cooker Kalua Pork and Cabbage, 163 calories: I never ate a ton of cabbage until I did my first Whole30 and now it is a veggie I love. In this dish it slow cooks with the pork until it's tender and delicious.
- Slow Cooker Turkey Picadillo, 228 calories: This Latin American dish is made with potatoes, carrots, ground turkey, and a spicy tomato and chipotle sauce. It's filling and great with cauli rice or stuffed into baked potatoes.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken and Tomatoes, 245 calories: This simple chicken dish is versatile and pairs with everything from big green salads to roasted veggies to creamy root vegetable mashes.
- Slow Cooker Birria de Res, 223 calories: When you want Mexican comfort food, make this dish. It is packed with flavor and freezes well for a great make ahead recipe.
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Turkey Breast, 221 calories: This is a nice alternative to chicken since normally I max out on chicken while I am doing the Whole30. Flavorit up any way you like.
- Slow Cooker Balsamic Root Vegetables, 221 calories: When you get sick of so much protein, you can make these hearty root vegetables instead. They work as a main course or side dish.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tinga, 189 calories: This is another great Whole30 Mexican recipe that is made with tomatoes, onions, garlic, and spices. It's versatile and a great fridge staple.
- Slow Cooker Thai Curry Ground Beef, 213 calories: For something different, try this curry beef recipe make in the slow cooker. It is full of flavor and super easy to make.