Sunday Slow Cooker: Beef Encebollado
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs. extra lean top round beef roast
- 2 U onions, sliced thin
- 4 U garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the beef to the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
Cover with onions and garlic.
Mix together the broth, vinegar, oregano, and cumin. Pour over the beef and onions. Cook on low for 8 hours.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.