Sunday Slow Cooker: Thai Curry Ground Beef
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1 U leek, sliced thin
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, raw
- 1 tbsp red curry paste (or to taste)
- 1.5 cups canned tomato sauce
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (use gluten free for Paleo and Gluten Free diets)
- 1/2 cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Option 2: Heat a skillet over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Add the leeks and cook for 4 minutes. Add the beef, garlic, and ginger and cook until beef is no longer pink. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomato sauce, lime zest, and soy sauce. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk and lime juice. Let cook for 2 more minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.