Curry Salmon Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb raw coho salmon, boneless and skinless
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add the salmon, curry paste, ginger, soy sauce, and cilantro to a food processor. Pulse until just combined. You don’t want it too smooth.
Divide into patties according to the number of servings you wish to have.
To sauté: Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook burgers for 4-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
To grill: Cook on the grill over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.