Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers that come out perfectly crispy with sweet coconut flavor. Ready in less than 30 minutes from start to finish! Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down
Just five days until my cookbook is released! I couldn't be more excited to share this book with you. It is packed with so many delicious recipes that I know you will absolutely love.
Today I wanted to give you a little sneak peek from the cookbook and share on of my favorite recipes - Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers!
My kids are obsessed with these chicken fingers and would happily eat them every night of the week. As a Mom, I love them because they are quick and easy to make, so much healthier than traditional chicken fingers, and the coconut adds something special that makes them a favorite for adults as well. In fact, we may love these just as much as the kids!
What Makes This Cookbook Special
In addition to all the tasty recipes in this cookbook, I wanted to share a little more about all the unique features that make this cookbook different than the rest. I truly wanted this to be something that makes your life easier and makes eating healthy stress-free.
That means that in addition to the 75 amazing recipes, the book also includes:
- Four weeks of complete meal plans, including a brand new digital companion so you can automatically adjust the recipes, quantities, and shopping list to suit your family size and needs. This means you can make this work for any family size or needs with just a few clicks. Then print out your meal plans or use it on your phone, computer, or tablet. No need to adjust recipes on your own.
- Bonus tips, ideas, and recipe twists with every single recipe! Every recipe in this book includes tips and ideas to make the recipes as useful as possible. This includes extras like Leftover Love, Tips for Picky Eaters, Shortcuts, Customization Ideas, and more (see the sample recipe below for an example).
- Easy system for adjusting the meal plans. If you decide not to use the digital companion, we also include an easy, intuitive system for adjusting the meal plans and shopping lists. This idea came from our readers who wanted an easy way to match the recipes to the ingredients in the shopping list. Every recipe has a letter and that letter matches all the ingredients in the shopping list.
- WW Points in all colors and nutritional info are included on our website for every single recipe to make this work for any diet or needs.
- Each recipe includes ideas for side dishes so that you don't have to worry about how to make the recipe a complete meal! We've got you covered.
- Weekly game plans with meal prep ideas and tips for how to make cooking a breeze. These guides even remind you when to take your proteins out of the freezer so they are ready for cooking! No details are overlooked.
Here's an example of what the recipes look like in the book. On the next page, you would find the recipe for the amazing Mandarin Green Beans that I love to serve with these tenders.
Don’t Miss Your Preorder Freebie
This is a friendly reminder that anyone who preorders a book is eligible to receive the 20 Real Food Recipes for the Freezer, our exclusive bonus book!
To those who have preordered: THANK YOU! Preorder bonuses will be arriving in your inbox soon! And next week, the book to be in your hands as well!
Crispy Coconut Chicken Fingers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into 16 strips)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 U eggs, beaten
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Season the chicken with salt and pepper. On a plate, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, coconut, brown sugar, and garlic powder. Place the eggs in a shallow dish next to the plate of breadcrumbs. Dip each chicken strip into the eggs and let the excess drip off. Then dredge the chicken strip in the coconut breadcrumbs. Place each chicken strip on the prepared baking sheet.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.