Watermelon and feta is still one of my go to summer salads even though its become increasingly popular over the last few years. I just can't get enough of the sweet refreshing watermelon paired with creamy salty feta and tart red onions. It's dreamy. And while it is traditionally made with mint, lately I have been swapping in cilantro and adding a simple lime vinaigrette to keep things fresh. Usually I also add a couple minced serrano peppers for heat as well, which I highly recommend if you like spice.
Watermelon, Feta, and Cilantro Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.