This salad is delicious. There is a reason that salads like this are popping up all over the web and being enjoyed at countless summer barbecues. Around me it is also showing up on countless restaurant menus. After reading lots of recipes, I beg, borrowed, and stole my favorite parts and combined them to create this 3 point version. Give it a try – you’ll be surprised at how yummy it is.
Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Salad
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 cups watermelon, cubed
- 3/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Toss everything together in a large serving bowl carefully to avoid breaking up the feta too much.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.