videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Roasted Balsamic Root Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U sweet potato, chopped
- 2 U red onions, chopped
- 2 U carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 U parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 U celery root, peeled and chopped
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the vegetables with cooking, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
Spread out on a prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Roast for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are tender, shaking 1-2 times during cooking.
Remove and toss with vinegar. Return to oven and turn oven to broil. Broil for 2-3 minutes until browned.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.