Moo Shu Vegetable Stir-fry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sriracha or other Asian chile paste (or more)
- 4 U eggs, whisked
- Cooking spray
- 3 cups cabbage slaw mix
- 14 oz. mixed Asian vegetables
- 6 U green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, fresh, minced
Whisk together the Hoisin sauce, half the sesame oil, garlic, ginger, vinegar, and Asian chile paste in a bowl.
Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat. Once hot, spray with cooking spray and add the sesame oil. Add the egg and quickly scramble. Remove and set aside.
Add the cabbage slaw, Asian vegetables, scallions, and 4 tbsp. water. Cook until everything is tender, about 4 minutes.
Add the sauce from step 1 and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Stir in cilantro and egg.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.