Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Egg Muffins make the perfect healthy, gluten-free breakfast or snack and with just 76 calories per muffin, they are completely guilt free.
I am one of those people who always need tons of healthy snacks and grab-and-go foods around. When hunger strikes, I need to eat something almost immediately or it gets pretty ugly. And without healthy options, I ended up grabbing anything I can find to satisfy my hunger and usually regret my choice later on.
One of my favorite things to have on hand are quinoa egg muffins since they pack in lots of fiber and protein, which keep me energized and full. This version is packed with broccoli and cheddar cheese but they work with virtually any combination of cheese and veggies you like. Just use 2 cups of veggies (or any toppings) and 1 cup of cheese. It's the perfect thing to keep your hanger (hunger + anger) in control.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Egg Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Add the quinoa, chopped broccoli, and cheese. Stir to combine. Scoop into a prepared standard muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.