I love a good Israeli salad and it is something I always try to order at a Middle Eastern restaurant. Normally an Israeli salad is a combination of Persian cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, lots of parsley, lemon, and olive oil. Some versions add mint, dill, or other spices; but my favorite ones use Za’atar – a blend of thyme, sesame seeds, and other spices. This simple salad makes a great side dish and will keep in the fridge for a few days.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U Persian cucumbers, chopped (or hothouse/English cucumber)
- 2 U Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 U lemon (just juice)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. za'atar spice blend
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.