Sweet Chili Coconut Chicken Fingers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Place the coconut in a shallow dish an the sweet Thai chili sauce in a shallow dish. Stir in the Sriracha to taste if using.
Dip the chicken into the sweet chili sauce and press into the coconut. Place on wire rack. Repeat with all tenders. Bake for 15-20 minutes. If the tenders aren’t browning, broil for the last 1-2 minutes or cooking to crispy up the coconut.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.