Zucchini & Poblano Pepper Saute
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 U red onion, sliced thin
- 1 U poblano pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 U garlic clove
- 2 U zucchini, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and poblano pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes until tender.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
Add the zucchini and water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes until zucchini are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.