videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, and white vinegar together. Set aside.
In another bowl, toss the chicken with salt, pepper, and flour.
In a large pan (make sure it’s oven safe) heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken in one layer. Cook for three minutes on one side until seared and then flip and cook for another three minutes on the other side.
Turn off the heat and pour the chicken stock mixture over the chicken, stirring to combine.
Place the entire pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Then toss the chicken with sesame seeds and serve.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.