Zucchini Beef Burgers
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb zucchini
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (almond meal for low carb)
- 1 U clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne or chili pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
This step is extremely important. Use a box grater to shred your zucchini. Then using a cheesecloth, clean towel, or paper towels squeeze the zucchini until you remove most of the moisture. You will be shocked at how much water comes out. The more you can squeeze out, the better the burgers will come out. I recommend squeezing it out in batches since smaller bunches are easier.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.