Sunday Slow Cooker: Italian Beef
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 lbs extra lean top round beef roast
- 1 U onion, sliced
- 6 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 2 cups beef broth
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Season the beef with salt and pepper.
Add everything to the slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours until beef shreds easily with fork.
If you will be using the beef in Italian beef sandwiches, you can strain the broth to make an au jus for dipping. I highly recommend taking this step.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.